Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's life Jim, but not as we know it

I thought it was about time I raised this blog from the depths.

First up, thank you for the comments: for some reason I've only just discovered them having just switched over to Blogger 2.0, or whatever they're calling it.

Secondly, if you want to stick strictly to the terms, I'm now running this blog under false pretences, as I now longer live in Brighton (don't get me started ;) So this blog is being brought to you from the depths of the Hampshire countryside. However, I'm planning regular visits back to Brighton, starting this weekend, so I think I'll just carry on posting here.

If any Brighton bloggers would like to co-host with me, I'm open to that, leave a comment here and I'll get back to you.

As I don't think I mentioned it here before, Amanda's site is great if you want a slightly quirky take on anything food related in the city by the sea.

No comments: