Friday, February 24, 2006

5 Food Challenges for 2006

I've been tagged by the sassy Ms Y to come up with 5 food challenges for the year. I'm going to try and relate a little to the theme of this blog, so here goes.

1) Eat a proper breakfast. I am so bad at this- I take fruit to eat on the way but I just don't feel like eating at 7am!

2) Go to this farmer's market every month: Farmer's Market

I will write a post on this place one day, because there are some great characters running stalls there, not to mention the variety of freshly made local produce itself!

3) Eat out again more at Terre A Terre
Try out Seven Dials.

4)Make more soups and smoothies.

5) Shop at Taj more often; an incredible,around the world in 800 products bazaar of a place. They don't have a website- I will get some pics up here one day soon!

Trying to find someone to tag who hasn't already done this. I'll tag Kage and Em.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hi there,

Amanda from Gastronaut here! Have you managed to try Seven Dials yet?
OH. How I love this place. :)